Inspirations for what to do, see, read and consider when seeking more meaning in your life.
A life infused with purpose and meaning can lead to amazing achievements, allowing you to get the most satisfaction out of life. Here are 33 ideas to help you find your way.
1. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ―Eleanor Roosevelt
2. Read Living with Intent by Mallika Chopra.
3. Watch The Meaning of Life.
4. Do more of what you do best.
5. Tune into the Live Happy Now podcast.
6. “The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” ―Fyodor Dostoyevsky
7. Read The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren.
8. Watch The Bucket List.
9. Help someone reach his or her goals.
10. Listen to “Your Life is Now” by John Mellencamp.
11. “To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.” ―Pearl S. Buck
13. Watch About Time.
14. Live with dignity.
15. Listen to “Learning to Fly” by Pink Floyd.
16. Release your social butterfly.
17. “True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, in writing what deserves to be read, and in so living as to make the world happier and better for our living in it.” ―Pliny the Elder
18. Read Flourish by Martin E.P. Seligman, Ph.D.
19. Watch Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
20. Keep your eyes wide open.
21. Listen to “It’s My Life” by Bon Jovi.
22. Sign up for a continuing education course.
23. “The best way to insure you achieve the greatest satisfaction out of life is to behave intentionally.” ―Deborah Day
24. Read Do You!: 12 Laws to Access the Power in You to Achieve Happiness and Success by Russell Simmons.
25. Take art or music lessons.
26. Listen to “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” by The Rolling Stones.
27. “I know exactly what my values are and what I love to do. That's worth additional years right there.” —Dan Buettner
28. Read Life Purpose Boot Camp by Eric Maisel, Ph.D.
29. Watch Last Holiday.
30. Consider what your 8-year-old self might say about your life today.
31. Watch Field of Dreams.
32. Do something that benefits others.
33. Read more: Get in Touch With Your Higher Calling