In order to really flourish in life, we need to feed our wellbeing.
1. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
2. Read Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianna Huffington.
3. Listen to “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)” by Kelly Clarkson.
4. Watch Selma.
5. Follow your dreams.
6. Download the iThrive app.
7. “When I sit down to write a song, I really want the message of healing to thrive and transcend all ages.” – Jason Mraz
8. Read Think Forward to Thrive: How to Use the Mind's Power of Anticipation to Transcend Your Past and Transform Your Life by Jennice Vilhauer, Ph.D.
9. Listen to “Learn to Fly” by the Foo Fighters.
10. Watch Unbroken.
11. Get your yearly checkup!
12. Download the Lumosity app.
13. “I decided to fly through the air and live in the sunlight and enjoy life as much as I could.” – Evel Knievel
14. Read The Power of One: A Novel by Bryce Courtenay.
15. Listen to “Birds Fly (Whisper to a Scream)” by The Icicle Works.
16. Watch Woman in Gold.
17. Go for a hike with your family or pet.
18. Download the Breathe meditation app.
19. “A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them.” – Liberty Hyde Bailey
20. Read The Virgin Way: Everything I Know About Leadership by Richard Branson.
22. Watch McFarland, USA.
23. Sing in the car—or the shower.
24. “If human beings are perceived as potentials rather than problems, as possessing strengths instead of weaknesses, as unlimited rather than dull and unresponsive, then they thrive and grow to their capabilities.” – Barbara Bush
25. Read The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer.
26. Listen to “Yellow” by Coldplay.
27. Watch Little Miss Sunshine.
28. Bounce back.
29. “If you go around being afraid, you're never going to enjoy life. You have only one chance, so you've got to have fun.” – Lindsey Vonn
30. Read The Mayo Clinic Guide to Stress-Free Living by Amit Sood.
31. Listen to “Firework” by Katy Perry.
32. Locate the nearest roller coaster and go ride it.
33. Read My Beloved World by Sonia Sotomayor.