This Valentine's Day, show your honey how much you care by doing something special together.
Love is a mighty force that can make us bashful or bold. But most of all, love comes from those special people in our lives that make our worlds go ’round. Whether your Valentine is a new romantic partner, your 6-year-old grandchild—or even loyal pooch, make sure to spend some quality time together and let them know how much they mean to you!
1. Turn off the phone, tablet and TV and LISTEN to those you love.
2. Watch When Harry Met Sally.
3. Read Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton.
4. Listen to “Lovesong” by The Cure.
6. Watch The Princess Bride.
7. Bake cupcakes from scratch on a cloudy Sunday afternoon.
8. Buy your pet a special treat or toy.
9. “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind I was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” —Rumi
10. Watch Shakespeare in Love.
11. Read Loving Bravely: 20 Lessons of Self-Discovery to Help You Get the Love You Want by Alexandra H. Solomon, Ph.D.
12. Scrape the ice off your spouse’s windshield before you leave for work.
14. Listen to “Smooth Sailin’” by Leon Bridges.
Minä rakastan sinua!”
16. Read anything by Nicholas Sparks.
17. Buy and wrap a present for a loved one for no reason.
18. “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”—Albert Einstein
19. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” —Charles Dickens
20. Listen to “(Girl We Got a) Good Thing” by Weezer.
Aloha wau ia ‘oe!”
22. Read Love 2.0 by Barbara Fredrickson, Ph.D.
23. Send a Thank You note—not for a physical gift but for a cherished friendship.
24. Listen to “Candy” by Iggy Pop and Kate Pierson.
25. Listen to “Just the Way You Are” by Billy Joel.
27. “Can miles truly separate you from your friends…if you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?”—Richard Bach
28. Read Rumi’s Little Book of Love and Laughter by Coleman Barks.
29. Watch Say Anything.
30. Listen to anything by Luther Vandross.
31. “But we loved with a love that was more than love.”—Edgar Allan Poe
Jeg elsker dig!”
33. Say I love You!!