Celebrate International Day of Happiness on March 20 with fun and festivities.
This March, join Live Happy and happy activists all over the world as we celebrate the fifth annual International Day of Happiness (IDOH) on March 20 by hosting more than 500 Happiness Walls around the globe. In addition, all month long, we will be sharing ideas, stories, videos and more every day on how you can spread kindness, compassion and love with your friends, neighbors and co-workers.
Here’s what you can do to get in on the action:
Host a Happiness Wall
- Help us get a record-breaking number of Happiness Walls around the world. We have everything you need to spread joy right where you are.
- Download our FREE #HappyActs Digital Wall Kit or purchase a kit on our Live Happy online store.
- Invite family and friends, the community and even the press to share the moment. Teach your kids the importance of kindness, compassion and giving back. Be creative—use decorations and balloons—make it a festive event.
- Make your refrigerator or a bulletin board into a Happiness Wall—it’s that easy!
- Finally, take pictures and share them with us on social media using #HappyActs and #LiveHappy!
Attend a Happiness Wall Event
- Find out where your closest Happiness Wall is and attend a local event!
- Get inspired by daily themed happy acts such as posting a video of your happy dance, thanking your boss or co-worker, or donating your time to a worthy cause.
- Do, learn and share your #HappyActs on social media (make sure to use the hashtag!).
- Encourage others to perform #HappyActs.
- Sign up for our e-newsletter and text 64660 to get messages of daily inspiration.
- Go to happyacts.org to learn more.
Deborah K. Heisz is the Editorial Director and CEO of Live Happy.