Raj Raghunathan: Smarter Doesn't Mean Happier
Raj Raghunathan is professor of marketing at the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin. He is interested in exploring the impact that people’s judgments and decisions have on their own happiness and fulfillment. Raj also has an online course on happiness with over 120,000 students from literally every country in the world.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- Why happiness doesn't just feel good, but is also functional.
- Why the happiness of the smart and successful people matters a lot for everyone—including the not-so-smart-or-successful.
- What one could do, starting today, to lead a happier and more fulfilling life.
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Live Happy Now on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are important in helping others find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Raj for joining us this week.
- The New Definition of Happiness
- How the Liberal Arts Lost Its Happiness Groove
- 3 Ways to Spread Success and Happiness