The excitement wrapped up in sentimental gestures can keep us on cloud nine for days. Here are 33 ideas to sprinkle more romance in your life.
1. Watch Titanic.
2. LISTEN TO “CAN’T HELP FALLING IN LOVE” BY ELVIS PRESLEY.
3. “Love is a reality which is born in the fairy region of romance.” —Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
4. Write a poem for someone you love.
5. Order a heart-shaped pizza.
7. Watch Pretty Woman.
8. LISTEN TO “UNCHAINED MELODY” BY THE RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS.
9. Make a mixtape.
10. “Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.” —Muhammad Ali
11. Have a Dateline date night.
12. Send someone a Singing Valentine.
15. Request your loved one's favorite song on the radio.
16. Take a couples cooking class.
17. GO FOR A HIKE OR BIKE RIDE WITH YOUR PARTNER.
18. “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
19. Listen to “Friday I’m in Love” by The Cure.
21. Share a dessert.
23. Listen to “Maybe I’m Amazed” by Paul McCartney.
24. “WHAT IS DESIRE BUT A WILDNESS OF THE SOUL?” —LOUISE ERDRICH
25. Buy tickets to watch your favorite pro-sports team play.
26. Have dinner by candlelight.
27. Clip out the Love is… comic strip to post on the fridge.
29. Try couples yoga.
31. Listen to “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran.
33. “For ’twas not into my ear you whispered but into my heart. ’Twas not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” —Judy Garland