Sara Oliveri - Coach Yourself to Happiness
Sara Oliveri is a Washington, D.C-based life coach and speaker who helps people, as well as organizations, create happier lives. She is one of less than 300 graduates of the Master of Applied Positive Psychology program at the University of Pennsylvania.
In this episode we talk about effective tools to create a more meaningful and fulfilling life and how to identify your personal core values to help you achieve authentic happiness.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- A better understanding of the current "life coaching" trend
- How to transform your temporary happiness into something sustainable and long-lasting
- How to increase happiness, meaning and fulfillment
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Live Happy Now Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and helps others to find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Sara Oliveri for joining us this week.
- 5 Steps to a More Courageous You
- Quiz: Are You Sabotaging Your Self-Esteem?
- The Value of Feeling Valued