Emily Larson is a researcher, instructor and practitioner in the fields of education and public policy. As director for the International Positive Education Network (IPEN), which was formed by Martin Seligman, Angela Duckworth and Sir Anthony Seldon, Emily is part of a movement that is turning the academic research surrounding positive psychology into practical lesson plans and interventions for educators and students. In this episode, Emily talks with Live Happy CEO and IPEN Advisory Board member Deborah K. Heisz about how positive education is changing the way students learn and tells listeners about the upcoming World Positive Education Accelerator (WPEA).
What you'll learn in this episode:
- Why positive education is so important in today's world.
- How positive education changes the lives of students.
- What the World Positive Education Accelerator is and how you can get involved.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Register for the WPEA and receive 15% with code WPEAHAPPY.
- Can’t attend the full conference? Single Day Tickets are available.
- Follow the event with #WeFlourish and find them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!