Her groundbreaking book, Reviving Ophelia, psychologist Mary Pipher changed the way we looked at girls and adolescence. Now, with her 10th book, she is doing for aging what she did for adolescence, providing a wise and heartfelt guide to happiness in later life. Women Rowing North: Navigating Life’s Currents and Flourishing As We Age provides an engaging and uplifting examination of how to thrive in life’s later stages and how the struggles we face can help us become the people we’ve always wanted to be.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How the end years of life can be the happiest time
- The role of humor and gratitude in later life
- Why mercy is a valuable quality to develop
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @authormarypipher
- Purchase her book Women Rowing North: Navigating Life's Currents and Flourishing As We Age.