If you’ve ever felt that your fears are holding you back from creating the life you love, you’re not alone! This week, New York Times best-selling author Ruth Soukup and host of the Do It Scared podcast, joins us to talk about her new book, Do It Scared: Finding the Courage to Overcome Adversity, Face Your Fears and Create a Life You Love. She explains how all fear is not created equal and identifies the seven different Fear Archetypes that determine how we respond to fearful situations—and how to use our fear as a stepping stone to courage.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why each of us respond to fear in different ways
- How understanding your Fear Archetype can help you overcome your fears
- The quickest way to overcome your fear
Links and Resources
- Twitter: @RuthSoukup
- Facebook: @RuthSoukupOfficial
- Instagram: @RuthSoukup
- Purchase her book Do It Scared: Finding the Courage to Overcome Adversity, Face Your Fears and Create a Life You Love.