Have you ever wondered what happened to your playful side? If so, you’re not alone! Anthony DeBenedet, M.D., is author of the book, Playful Intelligence: The Power of Living Lightly in a Serious World. As a medical doctor and behavioral science enthusiast, Anthony explains how playfulness help us counteract some of the seriousness of our everyday life.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The link between humor and resilience.
- How playfulness can help us be nicer to one another.
- The power of wonder in our daily lives.
Links and Resources
- Purchase his book Playful Intelligence: The Power of Living Lightly in a Serious World.
- Twitter: @ATDeBenedet
- Dr. Debenedet’s 2011 TEDxDetroit talk The Art of Roughhousing.