For many people, Valentine’s Day can be fraught with anxiety. If you’re in a relationship, you might be worried that it won’t meet your expectations; if you’re single, it might make you feel lonely. This week, relationship expert Stacy Kaiser, author of the popular "Ask Stacy" column for Live Happy, takes on some of the questions that are common around this time of year and offers her insight on how to get what you need from this Valentine’s Day–and how to make that last all year long.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why we put so much emphasis on this day – and how to put it into perspective
- How to communicate your expectations before Valentine’s Day arrives
- Great ways for singles to celebrate Valentine’s Day
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @stacykaiser
- Twitter: @thestacykaiser
- Instagram: @thestacykaiser
- Read Stacy’s advice for making every day feel like Valentine’s Day.