What do you do if you’ve spent your life building the career of your dreams…but realize one day that you’ve forgotten to build the life of your dreams? If you’re Sheri Salata, you leave your high-profile position as co-president of Harpo Studios and OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network and, along with your BFF, and you start reinventing every area of your personal life.
In her book, The Beautiful No and Other Tales of Trial, Transcendence and Transformation, Sheri explains how she found the courage to leave behind the career she had carefully built and began creating the life of her dreams.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why failing at something can be fulfilling.
- The Eight Pillars to a balanced life.
- Why it’s never to late to start over.
Links and Resources
- The Beautiful No and Other Tales of Trial, Transcendence and Transformation
- Twitter: @SheriSalata
- Download a free chapter of her new book