If you’re having trouble turning off your job and can’t seem to unplug from work, Bryan E. Robinson, Ph.D., has just the solution for you. A recovering workaholic himself, he understands how hard it is to step away from work addiction and make time for life. His book, #Chill: Turn Off Your Job and Turn On Your Life, is a month-by-month guide to working less and living more.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What happens to us at a cellular level when we’re always busy
- How meditation can change the way you work
- Simple ways to make unplugging easier
Links and Resources
- Purchase his book #Chill: Turn Off Your Job and Turn On Your Life.
- Facebook: @RobinsonBryanE
- Twitter: @BRTherapist
- Instagram: @bryanrobinsonauthor