Did you realize that women face different challenges than men when it comes to their happiness? With that in mind, Carin Rockind—creator of the PurposeGirl movement and founder of the Women’s Global Happiness Day, created the Women’s Happiness Summit. She’s bringing together experts in flourishing from around the globe with a uniquely feminine viewpoint, and she wants you to be a part of it. She’ll tell you what to expect and how you can be a part of it.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why women are more depressed than men (and what you can do about it).
- Why getting support from other women is so important.
- How to participate in the free online Women’s Happiness Summit.
Links and Resources
- Register for free at the Women’s Global Happiness Summit
- Get 50 Happiness Tips by heading to purposegirl.com
- Facebook: @PurposeGirlsGroup
- Instagram: @carinrockind