Author and advocate for positivity Shola Richards joins us to talk about how we can live in harmony when we work together. His latest book Go Together, covers the concept of the African philosophy of Unbuntu, which uses the power of human connectedness, compassion, kindness and togetherness to live happier, more productive lives. Shola is on a quest to show how to protect professionalism of our company cultures, the preciousness of our time, the strength of our talents, the dignity of ourselves and the mutual respect of one another.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The word “Ubuntu” and how it can positively change how you live, work and lead.
- How to identify the importance of civility, and why is it the key to healing our workplaces, our nation and the world.
- How to define workplace bullying, and know what to do if/when you are targeted.
Links and Resources
- Twitter: @positivitysolve
- Get his new book Go Together: How the Concept of Ubuntu Will Change How You Live, Work and Lead
- Text the word “POSITIVITY” to 444999, to join Shola’s Monday Morning Positivity Solution email list and receive his free guide “The Definitive Guide for Dealing with Extremely Difficult People.”