Every other year, the International Positive Psychology Association hosts a global gathering of leading researchers and practitioners to share the latest research and best practices in positive psychology. The 6th World Congress of IPPA will be in Melbourne, Australia, July 18-21, 2019, and it offers a tremendous selection of topics on areas including: work and organizations, positive health and wellness, positive clinical psychology and more.
For this episode, current IPPA president and chair of the 6th World Congress Lea Waters, Ph.D., talks about what to expect from this exciting global event.
Three things you’ll learn in this podcast:
- What to expect at the 6th World Congress
- Key objectives of the conference
- How to reserve your spot now
Links and Resources
- Learn more about IPPA at ippanetwork.org
- Learn more about the 6th World Congress on Positive Psychology at ippaworldcongress.org
- Twitter: @IPPAnet