We’ve all heard that when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But today’s guest actually wrote the book on how to make that lemonade.
Zack Friedman is the CEO and founder of Make Lemonade, a personal finance company that empowers individuals to live a better financial life. His new book, The Lemonade Life: How to Fuel Success, Create Happiness and Conquer Anything, looks at the five internal switches that we can learn to flip to find our purpose, maximize our potential, and—you got it—be happier.
He talks with us about those switches, how we can flip them and what it will do for us.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The difference between The Lemon Life and the Lemonade Life.
- What the 5 switches are, and what they can do for you.
- Why true success depends on finding purpose and meaning.
Links and Resources
- The Lemonade Life: How to Fuel Success, Create Happiness and Conquer Anything
- Website: www.zackfriedman.com
- Facebook: @zackfriedman
- Twitter: @zackafriedman