We all have something we’d like to improve about ourselves, and this is the month to do it! September is Self-Improvement Month and that inspired Live Happy Now host Paula Felps and Live Happy editor Chris Libby to dig into the Live Happy Now archives and find their seven favorite podcasts for improving your life. Their seven tips are:
- Embrace something you’re not good at.
- Practice more self-compassion.
- Get organized.
- Hone your resilience skills.
- Make a comeback.
- Be more playful.
- Practice kindness.
You can listen to each of the podcasts mentioned in this episode by clicking the links below.
- It’s Great to Suck at Something with Karen Rinaldi
- Finding Self-Compassion With Kristin Neff
- Outer Order, Inner Calm with Gretchen Rubin
- Becoming Resilient With Rick Hanson
- Extreme Grit with Snowmobiler Colten Moore
- Playful Intelligence With Dr. Anthony DeBenedet
- Living Longer and Happier Through Kindness With Kelli Harding