Bullying has become such an issue in today’s world that October has been named National Bullying Prevention Month. And while we normally associate bullying with school children, the fact is that many adults are being bullied at work every day. This week’s guest, Dr. Britt Andreatta, is an expert on the science of teams and author of the book, Wired to Connect. She’s developed safety tips to make sure all employees are working together to eliminate bullying in the workplace. She also shares information on how and why bullying happens at work—and what to do about it.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Where workplace bullies come from.
- How to make sure others aren’t being bullied.
- The high cost of unresolved workplace bullying.
Links and Resources
- Website: brittandreatta.com
- Twitter: @BrittAndreatta
- Instagram: @BrittAndreatta
- YouTube: @BrittAndreatta