We spend a lot of time in today’s world celebrating youthfulness and anti-aging, but what if instead we learned how to celebrate the gift of growing older? In this episode, we talk with Stephanie Raffelock, author of A Delightful Little Book on Aging and the forthcoming book, Creatrix Rising: Unlocking the Power of Midlife Women. She shares how midlife provides a new opportunity to explore our creativity and reimagine our future.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why we’re afraid of getting older.
- How to rethink the aging process.
- How grief and loss inform the way we age.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @StephanieRaffelock
- Twitter: @SRaffelock
- Instagram: @byline.stephanie
- LinkedIn: Stephanie Raffelock