It’s the start of a brand-new year, and many of us use this time to set new goals. This week’s guest tells us how we can use neuroscience to coach our brains for happiness. Joseph O’Connor is co-founder of the International Coaching Community and author of 19 books on coaching, training, and neuroscience. His newest book, Coaching the Brain, offers insights into how you use brain coaching techniques and emotional intelligence to create a happier, more fulfilling life.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between brain coaching and therapy.
- The importance of memories in being happy.
- What it means to become “well-stressed.”
Links and Resources
- Website: coachingthebrain.com
- LinkedIn: @josephlambent
- Facebook: @jospeh.oconnor.coach