The holiday season is upon us, and we want to help you have a healthier, happier season! This week, Tonya Harris — a board-certified holistic nutritionist and author of The Slightly Greener Method — is back to talk about some of the surprising dangers and toxins that are hidden in our favorite holiday decorations and traditions. Then, she’ll tell us how to trade them in for healthier choices.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why your holiday decorations might not be as safe as you thought.
- How to make your home healthier this season (and still have fun!).
- How to apply the 80/20 Rule to your holiday traditions.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @SlightlyGreener
- Instagram: @SlightlyGreener
- YouTube: Tonya Harris, MSHN