Making the world a better place and helping those around us begins with change from within. And this week’s guest, Shelly Tygielski, gives us the blueprint on how to do that. Shelly is the author of the new book, Sit Down to Rise Up: How Radical Self-Care Can Change the Community. She joins host Paula Felps to talk about how each of us can create profound change in the world if we first turn inward and care for ourselves.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How each of us can become an agent for social change.
- The power of showing up and making incremental change.
- Why a commitment to self-care is the best way to help others.
Links and Resources
- Instagram: @mindfulskatergirl
- Facebook: @shellymeditation
- Twitter: @shellytygielski
- YouTube: @bentleyangel
- LinkedIn: @shellymindfulness