This week we’re celebrating Thanksgiving, and of course, that makes it a fantastic time to talk about one of our favorite subjects here at Live Happy Now: Gratitude. In this episode, Dr. Greg Hammer, a professor at the Stanford University School of Medicine, pediatric intensive care physician and author talks about how practicing gratitude can help improve your physical and mental wellbeing. Then Live Happy’s own Casey Johnson joins us to talk about our ongoing Gratitude Challenge and what’s new in the Live Happy Store!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What the GAIN approach is and how it improves well-being.
- Examples of gratitude practices you can do in less than 5 minutes.
- How to be part of Live Happy’s ongoing Gratitude Challenge.
Links and Resources
- Website: GregHammerMD.com
- Facebook: @greghammermd
- LinkedIn: Greg Hammer
- Book: GAIN without Pain: The Happiness Handbook for Health Care Professionals