Kindness is more important than ever these days, but it can also seem hard to find. This week, host Paula Felps sits down with Brooke Jones, vice president of the Random Acts of Kindness Foundation, to talk about what kindness can do for us individually and as a society — and to tell us how we can start adding more kindness to our daily routine. She’ll also tell us how to get involved in the Random Acts of Kindness Day activities!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What the Random Acts of Kindness Foundation does and how you can be part of it.
- Simple ways to practice kindness at work, home, and school.
- How to enter the Random Acts of Kindness coloring contest and help #MakeKindnessTheNorm.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @therandomactsofkindnessfoundation
- Twitter: @RAKFoundation
- Instagram: @rakfoundation
- Pinterest: @rakfoundation
- YouTube: @randomactofkindness
Follow along with the transcript by clicking here.