A sense of humor – and a sense of purpose – are key ingredients for living a happy life. This week, host Paula Felps talks with Emmy Award-winning actress Sharon Gless about how she has used both of those attributes throughout her storied career. In her funny but touching new memoir, Apparently There Were Complaints, Sharon talks candidly about her journey to success as well as her struggles with alcohol, marriage and menopause. In this episode, she talks about some of the highlights of that journey and the important roles that gratitude and purpose have played in her life.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How humor has helped her handle life’s challenges.
- What she learned about taking responsibility for everything in her life — and how that changed her life.
- How the characters she’s portrayed have affected her.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: facebook.com/OfficialSharonGless
- Twitter: twitter.com/SharonGless
- Instagram: instagram.com/sharonglessreal
- Website: sharongless.com
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.