Music can help heal our emotional wounds, but it heals us physically, too. This week’s guest, recording artist Paul Cardall, was born with a congenital heart defect that doctors believed he could not survive. But he proved them wrong, and as part of his healing journey, he discovered the power of music. Today, he is classical pianist who not only creates healing music but shares with others how it can soothe the heart — literally and figuratively.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What made Paul turn to music for healing.
- Why it is beneficial to both the mind and the body.
- How he uses what he’s learned about music to help others heal.
Links and Resources
- Twitter: @paulcardall
- Facebook: @PaulCardallMusic
- Instagram: @paulcardall
- YouTube: @cardall
- Listeners can receive an exclusive version of an unreleased song “The Wedding Song: Canon in D” if they visit paulcardall.com and subscribe to Paul’s newsletter.