We all want to live longer, healthier lives — and if we can get younger while doing it, well then, all the better! On this episode, Dr. Kara Fitzgerald joins host Paula Felps to talk about her new book, Younger You: Reduce Your Bio Age and Live Longer, Better. Kara is one of the leading voices in the intersection of nutrition, epigenetics and aging, and she’s here to talk about what her research says about how to not just become healthier, but to actually reduce our biological age from the inside out.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between genetics and epigenetics — and how each one affects your health.
- What nutrients can help slow aging and improve your health.
- How exercise suppresses tumors — and why it becomes more valuable as you age.
Links and Resources
- Twitter: @kfitzgeraldnd
- Facebook: @DrKaraFitzgerald
- Website: https://www.drkarafitzgerald.com