This week, we are celebrating International Women’s Day, which is a time to acknowledge the diversity and achievement of women. As part of that celebration, we’re talking to Texas businesswoman Linda Allen, who has made it her mission to make women feel seen by supporting them both in their careers and their personal achievements. In this episode, she explains why it’s so important for us to lift up the women around us and how it can change them — and the world they live in.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why a single simple interaction can be so impactful.
- What happens when women begin to feel seen and heard.
- How to adjust our mindset to be more supportive of other women.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @livehappy
- Instagram: @mylivehappy
- Twitter: @livehappy
- Check out our #HappyActs calendar: https://www.livehappy.com/calendar
- Create your own Happiness Wall: https://www.livehappy.com/create-wall/
- Learn more about the International Day of Happiness: https://www.livehappy.com/the-international-day-of-happiness/
- Remember, we are celebrating March with a full month of #HappyActs and we want you to be a part of it! Visit https://www.livehappy.com/happyacts/ today to find out how to be a part of it!
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.