We know that being in nature is good for us, but this week’s guest shows us how tuning into our wild side can help us connect with the earth, our emotions and our creativity. Rebecca Wildbear is creator of a yoga practice called Wild Yoga that helps us learn to listen to the earth. She explains more about it in her new book, Wild Yoga: A Practice of Initiation, Veneration & Advocacy for the Earth, and this week she’s here to tell us how deepening our connection with the earth can help us better understand ourselves.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between Wild Yoga and other types of yoga.
- What Rebecca means by “Earth Grief” and what you can do if you are experiencing it.
- How practicing communication and yoga in nature can change the way we feel about the world we live in.
Links and Resources
- Website: http://www.rebeccawildbear.com
- Facebook: @rebecca.wildbear
- Instagram: @wildbearyoga
- Twitter: @RWildbear1
- YouTube: @rebeccawildbear4994
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.