It’s a brand-new year and we’re all thinking about creating new habits, so … why not make yours a fun one? This week’s guest is Mike Rucker, PhD, an esteemed organizational psychologist and author of the new book, The Fun Habit: How the Pursuit of Joy and Wonder Can Change Your Life. His research shows us how prioritizing fun can make us happier, more productive, and more energetic.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between happiness and fun.
- Why the pursuit of happiness may make us miserable.
- How to assess your daily activities and design your day for fun.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @mike.rucker.phd
- Twitter: @performbetter
- LinkedIn: @michaelrucker
- Website: https://michaelrucker.com
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.