Would your life be happier if you were a unicorn? This week, we’ll find out as host Paula Felps talks with Andrea Goeglein about her 60-Day Unicorn Challenge. Andrea, who is also known as Dr. Success, holds a PhD in organizational psychology and hosts the Hey Boss Lady! podcast. She created the 60-Day Unicorn Challenge to offer small, daily tasks that will help you take steps toward reaching your goals — either personal or professional — while learning to make yourself a priority.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How the 60-Day Unicorn Challenge came about.
- What to expect from the challenge.
- How prioritizing your own needs leads to success.
Links and Resources
- Website: https://servingsuccess.com/
- Podcast: https://servingsuccess.com/hey-boss-lady-podcast/
- Facebook: DrSuccessPhD
- Twitter: @DrSuccess
- Instagram: @drsuccess
- LinkedIn: @drsuccessphd
- YouTube: ServingSuccess
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.