We know that pets and happiness go hand-in-hand (or maybe hand-in-paw), but did you know that your pet could also improve your brain health as you age? This week, Brittany Derrenbacher, a therapist and founder of The Healing Collective KY in Louisville, explains how pets can change how we age and help keep our brains and bodies healthy throughout our lifetime.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The different ways that pets help keep us mentally sharp.
- What the latest research says about pet ownership and aging.
- How we can use our pets to create happiness for the older people in our lives.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @healingcollectiveky
- Instagram: @healingcollectiveky
- Website: https://www.thehealingcollectiveky.com/
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.