With her bestselling book, Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, psychotherapist, author and podcast host Lori Gottlieb taught us more about how therapy can change our lives. Now, she has created a guided journal based on the feedback she received to that book, which is designed to walk users through 52 weekly sessions that will transform their lives. This week, she talks about how to use it to create positive change in the coming year.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How regular guided journaling can help work through challenges.
- Why small incremental changes are the building blocks of big transformations.
- How to use journaling to help make the new year happier and more fulfilling.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @GottliebLori
- Instagram: @lorigottlieb_author
- Twitter: @LoriGottlieb1
- Website: https://lorigottlieb.com/
- Listen to the Dear Therapists podcast
- Watch her TED Talk
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.