If you’re like most people, you probably have a little bit of extra “stuff” lying around the house. But listening to this episode might just change the way you look at it. This week, decluttering expert Tracy McCubbin, author of Make Space for Happiness: How to Stop Attracting Clutter and Start Magnetizing the Life You Want, shares some surprising insights about the relationship between clutter and happiness. And she’ll also tell you what straightening up the space in your house can do for the space in your head.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why decluttering goes hand-in-hand with positivity.
- What “clutter blocks” are and how to get rid of them.
- The benefits of living an uncluttered life.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @thisistracymccubbin
- Twitter: @tracy_mccubbin
- Instagram: @tracy_mccubbin
- TikTok: @tracymccubbin
Download a free chapter from Tracy’s latest book.
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.