Most of us feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day — but what can we do about it? In her book, Happier Hour: How to Beat Distraction, Expand Your Time, and Focus on What Matters Most, Cassie Holmes, PhD breaks it down for us. And on this episode of Live Happy Now, the award-winning teacher and researcher on time and happiness talks about what it means to feel “time poor” and why that has become so prevalent today. Then she’ll explain how we can better structure our days and begin using our time instead of losing it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How much time you need to feel “time affluent.”
- How tracking your time can help you identify where to find more of it.
- The philosophy of “time left” and how it can help you enjoy your hours more.
Links and Resources
- Website: https://www.cassiemholmes.com/
- LinkedIn: @cassiemholmes
- Click here to download a free worksheet on time crafting.
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.