World Kindness Day is just a month away, but there’s no reason not to start observing it now. This week’s guest is Dr. Michelle Robin, founder of Small Changes Big Shifts, the Big Shifts Foundation, and the 31-Day Kindness Campaign. Launched in 2019, the Kindness Campaign is a free inspirational email adventure that begins October 14. When you sign up, you’ll receive a daily email suggesting an act of kindness that you can do that day, and Michelle tells us what to expect from the campaign and explains what kindness can do for your overall well-being.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why kindness is so good for us — and those we share it with.
- What happens in our brains when we practice kindness every day.
- How Michelle’s desire to spread kindness grew into a month-long campaign.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @drmichellerobin
- Instagram: @drmichellerobin
- LinkedIn: @drmichellerobin
Sign up for the 31-Day Kindness Campaign here: www.BigShifts.org/Kindness
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.