We’ve hit the end of summer and for many people, that means dealing with end of summer anxiety. And it’s not just for kids! This week’s guest, Eli Weinstein, is a social work therapist and host of The Dude Therapist podcast, and he’s here to talk about how we all can handle that end of summer anxiety and head into fall with a new game plan for the whole family.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What causes end-of-summer anxiety.
- Why creating a routine helps manage stress.
- How to find a strategy that works for your family.
Links and Resources
- Instagram: @eliweinstein_lcsw
- Website: www.eliweinsteinlcsw.com
- Podcast: https://www.eliweinsteinlcsw.com/podcast
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.