In just a few days we’ll celebrate Mother’s Day, which makes it the perfect time to talk to Dr. Shefali, a New York Times best-selling author and an expert in family dynamics. She has developed a highly acclaimed approach to parenting that she calls conscious parenting, and in this episode, she explains why much of what we think about parenting is wrong and how we all can become more conscious — not just as parents but in all our relationships.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s so important for parents to recognize their patterns.
- How addressing childhood wounds helps make us better parents.
- Why it’s never too late to become a more conscious parent.
Links and Resources
- Website: https://www.drshefali.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/doctorshefali
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/doctorshefali
- TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@doctorshefali
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/DrShefali
- Buy 2 copies of the book, The Parenting Map and get free recordings of the Parenting Mastery 2023 Summit + Parent Reboot Workshop: https://summit.drshefali.com/
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.