All of us procrastinate once in a while, but chronic procrastination creates stress — for ourselves and those around us — and damages our well-being. This week, host Paula Felps sits down with coach, author, and speaker Sherri Fisher to learn more about how procrastination affects us and what we can do about it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why procrastination isn’t just a time management problem.
- How mindfulness interval training can help overcome procrastination.
- Self-care tips to help beat procrastination.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @LearnAndFlourish & @PositiveEdgeParent
- Instagram: @learnandflourish
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherri-fisher-mapp-med-475903/
- Website: http://www.learnandflourish.com
- Take Sherri’s procrastination survey: https://forms.gle/WNnVQjfDodWQqGe27
- Free downloads:
- Self-Care for Procrastinators https://www.learnandflourish.com/beating-procrastination/
- Three-part Series on How to Beat Procrastination: https://www.learnandflourish.com/how-to-bust-procrastination-part-one-push-past-probably/
- Core Parenting Skills/Giving the Three Gifts of Motivation Workbooks for The Effort Myth: https://www.learnandflourish.com/portfolio/the-effort-myth/
- “The Three Rules for Adulting” sample practice from Unleash Your Epic Self: https://www.learnandflourish.com/portfolio/uyes-busting-the-effort-myth/
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.