Our digital lifestyles often don’t seem to support our well-being, and that’s a great reason to observe Digital Wellness Day on May 5. This week’s guest, best-selling author and speaker Amy Blankson, offers tips on how to become more present in an increasingly distracted world — whether we’re at work, home, or school. As CEO and Co-Founder of the Digital Wellness Institute, Amy has made it her mission to cultivate happiness and well-being in the digital era. She’s here to share tips about how to create boundaries and find balance in our digital lives.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What it means to practice digital wellness (and how to do it).
- Why it’s important to create boundaries with digital tools.
- How to observe Digital Wellness Day on May 5.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @digitalwellnessinstitute
- Twitter: @dwinstit
- Instagram: @digitalwellnessinstitute
- YouTube: @digitalwellnessinstitute
- Website: https://www.digitalwellnessinstitute.com/
- Watch Amy’s Ted Talk: https://tinyurl.com/vyafjzf
- Learn about Amy’s books: http://amyblankson.com/books/
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.