If you ever wonder why you think or feel the way you do for seemingly no reason, you’re not alone. And this week’s guest is going to explain how—and why—that happens. Judy Wilkins Smith is a world-renowned speaker, author, and expert in family patterns. In her new book, Decoding Your Emotional Blueprint: A Powerful Guide to Transformation Through Disentangling Multigenerational Patterns, she explains how our DNA is influenced by trauma and emotions and can create patterns that limit us from reaching our full potential. She’s here to tell us how to identify some of those beliefs and patterns and, more importantly, give us the tools to overcome them.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How trauma and thought patterns from previous generations could be affecting you.
- Ways to identify your family patterns and understand systemic sentences.
- Tools to start rewiring your brain and changing those patterns.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @judywilkinssmith
- LinkedIn: @judywilkinssmith