Creativity is a driving force of innovation, and in this episode, we look at how it can make us happier both at work and at home. Steven Kowalski, PhD, is a leading voice in the global movement for conscious creativity. In his new book, Creative Together: Sparking Innovation in the New World of Work, he explains that all of us are creative — whether we think we are or not. And recognizing that creativity is the first step in learning how to harness it and discover our true potential in all areas of life.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What it means to be “consciously creative.”
- How to identify discover your personal creative style — and why that’s important.
- Why tapping into our creativity makes us happier at work and at home.
Links and Resources
- Website: https://www.stevenkowalski.com
- Twitter: @stevenkow
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenkowalski/
- YouTube: Steven Kowalski
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.