Every year on March 20 — the International Day of Happiness — the Sustainable Development Solutions Network releases its World Happiness Report. This week, host Paula Felps sits down with Live Happy co-founder and CEO Deborah Heisz to talk about how we’re faring when it comes to happiness, what we learned from this year’s report and why it appears that our happiness is improving.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What kind of “happiness” the report is talking about and how we gauge it.
- Why the U.S. is improving in happiness and what is holding us back.
- How the past few years have encouraged us to become more altruistic.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @livehappy
- Instagram: @mylivehappy
- Twitter: @livehappy
- Read about this year’s Happiest Countries: Finland Remains the Happiest Place on Earth | Live Happy
- Why doing good feels so good: Doing Good Feels Good For All | Live Happy
- Visit this episode’s sponsor, Mau Pets, at maupets.com and use the discount code LIVEHAPPYNOW to receive a 5% discount.
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.