December 1 marks Women Supporting Women Day, and this week, author, speaker and coach Caroline Miller is here to talk about why it’s so important for women to start looking out for one another. Her concern about women’s failure to support one another led her to write the ebook, #IHaveYourBack, which is about creating mastermind success groups for women. This week, she shares what she’s learned about why women don’t support one another, explain what it’s doing to our culture, and then tell us what we can do about it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why women consciously and subconsciously fail to support each other’s success.
- The importance of having a group of women that support you.
- How to show support for the women in your life.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @Caroline.Adams.Miller.MAPP
- Twitter: @carolinemcoach
- Instagram: @carolineadamsmiller
- LinkedIn: carolineadamsmiller
- YouTube: @CarolineAdamsMiller
- Sign up here to receive the intro to #IHaveYourBack.
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.