Ten years ago, the happiness movement was just beginning to gain a global presence – and that paved the way for the birth of a company called Live Happy. This week, host Paula Felps talks with Deborah Heisz, CEO and co-founder of Live Happy LLC, to look back on 10 years of sharing happiness. Deb explains how her work in personal development led to discovering positive psychology and how that opened the door to launching a company that remains committed to sharing the many ways we can discover greater well-being and lead more fulfilling lives.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Live Happy began and why it was so important to be rooted in science
- How the Live Happy mission has evolved over the past decade
- What to expect from the next 10 years
Links and Resources
- Facebook: @livehappy
- Instagram: @mylivehappy
- Twitter: @livehappy
- Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter.
- Check out the book Live Happy: Ten Practices for Choosing Joy
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.