For many people, the holiday season marks an increase in anxiety. But this week’s guest explains why that’s not always a bad thing! Dr. David Rosmarin is an associate professor at Harvard Medical School, program director at McLean Hospital, and founder of the Center for Anxiety. He’s also author of the new book, Thriving with Anxiety: 9 Tools to Make Your Anxiety Work for You, and in this episode he talks about why the holidays cause so much anxiety and offers tips for thriving throughout the season (and beyond!).
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between stress and anxiety.
- How to identify your anxiety triggers so you can manage them.
- The importance of self-care — especially during times of stress — to reduce anxiety.
Links and Resources
- Instagram: @dhrosmarin
- X: @dhrosmarin
- Linkedin: http://linkedin.com/in/david-h-rosmarin-a019a310
- Tiktok: @dhrosmarin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DavidHRosmarin
- Download David’s free guide on changing your relationship with anxiety here.
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.