Anxiety is so pervasive today that more than 40 million adults in the U.S. are living with it. This week’s guest, Dr. Jud Brewer, offers new insights into this growing problem and provides simple steps to help end the cycle of constant worrying. As New York Times best-selling author and director of research and innovation at Brown University’s Mindfulness Center, Dr. Jud released the book Unwinding Anxiety in 2021 and now the same techniques used in his book are available the Unwinding Anxiety app. In this episode, he tells us how we all can start breaking free from anxiety.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why willpower isn’t the answer to overcoming anxiety.
- Three steps to breaking an anxiety habit.
- How curiosity can help disarm anxiety.
Links and Resources
- Website: https://drjud.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dr.jud
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/judbrewer
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drjudapps
- Get 1 Month of the Unwinding Anxiety app for Free: https://smart.link/1tvkqba9om3v1
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.