Make February a month of love!
Make February a month of love! We continue our Year of Happiness with 28 days of love. Pick and choose your favorite ideas from our list of things to do, watch, read, contemplate…and share!
1. Read anything by Nicholas Sparks.
2. Listen to "I Melt with You” by Modern English.
3. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” —Lao Tzu
4. Listen to "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
5. Clip out a “Love Is…” cartoon.
6. Watch Hachi: A Dog's Tale
7. Listen to “The Heart of Life” by John Mayer
8. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” —Martin Luther King Jr.
9. Order a heart-shaped pizza for the family.
10. Listen to “All You Need Is Love” by The Beatles.
11. Watch Say Anything.
12. “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”—Albert Einstein
13. Leave notes around the house for your spouse and kids saying, “I love you.”
14. Listen to "Your Song" by Elton John.
15. Watch On Golden Pond.
16. Send flowers.
17. Read Chicken Soup for the Soul Love Stories by Jack Canfield, Peter Vegso and Mark Victor Hansen
18. Listen to “The Luckiest” by Ben Folds
19. Make your spouse’s or friend’s favorite meal for them.
20. “We love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving.” —Friedrich Nietzsche
22. “The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.” —Charles Kuralt
23. Date night!
24. Listen to “The Living Years” by Mike and the Mechanics
25. Read Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
26. Watch Romeo and Juliet.
27. “Love is a flower—you've got to let it grow.” —John Lennon
28. Read one of the books from the 5 Love Languages series.